Linn’s Akurate Kontrol Pre-Amplifier
Designed from the ground up as a dedicated stereo pre-amplifier,Linn Akurate Kontrol features ultra-low distortion circuitry & uses galvanic isolation to effectively ‘disconnect’ unused sources to further reduce crosstalk, interference & noise.
With up to seven analogue inputs available & high quality XLR & RCA connectors used, Linn Akurate Kontrol has the flexibility to match its performance. The high quality integrated phono stage can be configured as Moving Coil (MC) or Moving Magnet (MM), or even disabled to create an additional line level input.
A dedicated Class A low-distortion headphone amplifier supplies the headphone output on the front panel, and the high quality 3.5 mm Aux input alongside it features auto source-switching for instantly connecting portable music players.
Housed in a stunning new enclosure and powered by our very latest Dynamik Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) technology, Linn Akurate Kontrol is an extremely low noise and virtually distortion-free pre-amplifier.
Partner Linn’s first network-enabled pre-amplifier with Akurate DS for exceptional performance and control, and experience for yourself why the Linn Akurate System is the true performance choice for music lovers.
- Stereo analogue Pre-amplifier
- Built- in high quality phono stage (MM/MC)
- 2 Balanced (XLR) input and 4 unbalanced (RCA) input (phono stage input configurable to line level)
- Headphone output and Aux input (3.5 mm) on front panel
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs
- Linn Dynamik Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Ethernet-enabled for easy configuration and control options
- Precision-engineered enclosure offers exceptional acoustic properties
- Dimensions: (H) 91 mm x (W) 380 mm x (D) 380 mm
(H) 3.58 inches x (W) 15 inches x (D) 15 inches
- Weight: 5.8 kg / 12.8 lb
- Mains supply voltage: 100 ; 120 V ac 50 ; 60 Hz
- Auto Ranging: 200 ; 240 V ac 50 ; 60 Hz
- Fuse: 250 V, T1.6 A (not user replaceable)
- Power consumption: Sleep: 10 W, Active: 22 W
- Control interfaces: Remote control IR receiver (IR handset supplied), Ethernet 100Base-T RJ45, 6 button front panel keypad, 128 x 32 pixel front panel display
- Network configurable: via Linn Konfig software
- Analogue audio inputs: 4 pairs of RCA socket inputs, 2 pairs of XLR Balanced inputs, 3.5 mm Front Aux input
- Analogue audio outputs: 1 pair of RCA sockets – pre-out, , 1 pair of RCA sockets – record (fixed volume), 1 pair of XLR Balanced sockets, 3.5 mm headphone output
- Phono stage: (set to MC as default but dealer-configurable)
- MC input impedance: 180 , 10 nF
- MC (high gain) input voltage: 5.0 mV peak @ 1kHz
- MC (high gain): +64 dB (x 1500) @ 1 kHz
- MC (low gain): +54 dB (x 500) @ 1 kHz
- MC signal-to-noise ratio: Better than -90 dB
- MM input impedance: 47 k, 68 pF
- MM input voltage: 70.0 mV peak @ 1kHz
- MM input gain: +40 dB (x 100) @ 1kHz
- MM signal-to-noise ratio: Better than -104 dB
- Analogue input impedance: 15 k nominal (unbalanced)
- Input signal (max): + 10 dBv
- Output impedance: 300 nominal (unbalanced)
- Peak output signal: + 10 dBv
- Volume range: – 80 dB to + 20 dB, (0 – 100 scale range in 1 dB steps)
- Unity gain: individual inputs configurable via Konfig
- Unity gain volume: 80
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 100 kHz
To view or buy this product through our website, click here.