Akurate Power Amp 2200
Silent, cool-running and highly efficient, Akurate amplifiers can effortlessly power even the most demanding music, delivering loud, complex passages and quiet interludes with equal precision.
A two channel model of this high quality, distortion-free amplifier, featuring our ground-breaking Dynamik Switch Mode Power Supply and 200 W version of our patented Chakra technology. So whatever the system set-up—be that stereo, multi-channel or multi-amp—you can enjoy high quality, distortion free and ultra-responsive amplification, now and in the future.
- 200 W per channel (into 4 Ω)
- Models available with 2, 3 or 4-channels
- Choice of balanced or unbalanced models (XLR or RCA connectors)
- Linn patented Chakra amplifier topology
- Linn Dynamik Power Supply
- Internally upgradeable with Aktiv crossover cards for use in a fully Aktiv system
- Input & output per channel for daisy-chaining amps together
- Energy saving automatic signal-sensing circuitry
- Precision-engineered acoustic enclosure
Patented amp technology combines the speed and precision of monolithic chip with the robustness and smoothness of bi-polar transistors.
Chakra constantly adapts by using a monolithic at low currents and bi-polar transistors at higher levels. It’s a unique approach to transition between these technologies, guaranteeing precisely-controlled clean, silent power at all listening levels.
Powered by Linn Dynamik
We developed our own switch-mode power supply to generate stable, low noise power rails in a compact, cool-running package: critical to the performance of an amp.
Dynamik is the latest evolution, with higher mains noise isolation, more power and faster response; clearly outperforming bulky and noisy conventional power supplies.
All Linn power amps are designed to be efficient even when not in use. Auto signal-sensing detects the presence of an audio signal and minimises power consumption by reverting to sleep mode when inactive, while fault detection and protection mechanisms help safeguard your system against short circuit or excessive load damage.