New Anthem MDX Series are the first distribution systems to feature fully powered independent-zone subwoofer connections, as well as ARC® Genesis room correction for each zone.
MDX Series features today’s cutting-edge Anthem amplifier technology so you can expect smooth, efficient, consistent high power and reliability. MDX Series is engineered to simplify your next custom audio system installation, and to blow your clients away with extreme performance in any setup.
Put The Power Of Anthem And Paradigm Together To Create The BEST Experience For Your Customers.
MDX Includes These Key Features And More…
- 60 Watts (8 Ohms) / 120 Watts (4 Ohms)with all channels driven, or bridges to provide 200 Watts (8 Ohms).
- 8- or 16-channels of Ultra-Class-D amplification, each supported by Advanced Load Monitoring technology, delivers fast, reliable performance even under the most demanding loads.
- 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter (DAC) maintains the integrity of high-resolution source materials.
- Customized pre-set DSP settings.
- Separate zone-specific bass management and subwoofer integration via a passive (RCA) or active (powered by another zone in bridge mode) connection.
- Bridging allows up to 200 Watts for high power applications such as subwoofers.
- Digital switching output allows linking of digital inputs between multiple MDX.
- Analog pass-through connections allow daisy chaining of multiple MDX.
- Speaker terminal block connections accept up to 12 AWG, ideal for long speaker cable runs.
- IP/RS232 capability ensures compatibility with leading home automation systems.
- ON/OFF switched via IP/RS232, 12-Volt trigger, or audio sensing.
- High-efficiency design meets global power saving standards. Secure professional rack-mount arms included.