Linn Majik 112 Centre Speaker
Linn’s Majik 112 features Linn’s 2K driver array; an evolution of the array technology found in Linn’s highest performing loudspeakers. This technology houses two amazing high-frequency drive-units; a tweeter and super-tweeter – in a dedicated cast alloy chassis, ensuring wonderfully clean and pure high frequency reproduction.
The innovative single bass driver design minimises acoustic interference by producing uniform horizontal dispersion. The unique combination of 2K driver array and single bass driver design provides remarkably even dispersion and guarantees the same high quality of listening experience throughout the room.
A bass reflex port is concealed discreetly behind the left grille, aesthetically balancing out the bass driver and providing deep and musical bass without the need for a large cabinet. The use of a front-firing port means Majik 112 can be positioned close to a wall or unit without compromising bass extension.
Even higher levels of performance can be easily achieved with a range of upgrade options from bi-wiring through to fully Aktiv configuration.
Available in a choice of high-grade real-wood veneer finishes, Majik 112 aesthetically and acoustically matches the other loudspeakers in the Linn Majik range for authentic specialist surround sound.
Choose any loudspeaker in any colour with Linn’s bespoke finish service.
Rococo can now offer you a new bespoke colour service which will let you create any Klimax, Akurate or Majik loudspeaker in the high gloss colour of your choice. With over 200 finishes available, your new loudspeaker can be made to precisely suit your needs, whether designed to perfectly match your decor or simply suit your personality!
Features & Technical Information
- Pure high-frequency reproduction and flexible positioning.
- Single 5′ bass driver design minimises acoustic interference and optimises dispersion.
- Front ported bass system allows extended bass and greater positioning flexibility.
- High quality crossovers ensure accurate music reproduction across the full frequency range.
- Simple upgrade path from single to multi-wiring / amping to fully activ configuration.
- Standard Finishes – Black Ash, Rosenut, Walnut, Cherry, Oak, White
- High Gloss Finishes / Available at an extra cost of £300.00
- High Gloss Finishes – Piano Black, Rosenut, Walnut, Cherry, Oak, White