The Linn Adikt Moving Magnet Cartridge is Linn’s newest moving magnet cartridge giving the audiophile a cost effective entry into the world of faithful and accurate vinyl reproduction.
Our unrivalled pedigree in the area of vinyl transcription has resulted in a world-class product capable of a smooth and extended frequency response.
The Linn Adikt Moving Magnet Cartridge is a cutting edge product both in terms of design and precision engineering. It is easily mounted on a wide range of tonearms and forms the front end of any quality vinyl based system.
- Introduced: 2002
- Type: Moving magnet phono cartridge
- Stylus: Gyger II (replaceable)
- Tracking force: 1.5g – 2.0g (1.75g nom)
- Cantilever: Aluminium
- Coil wire: Copper
- Pin connection type: 1.2mm (gold)
- Recommended load resistance: 47kohms
- Load capacitance: 150 – 200pF
- Weight: 7.0g
- Separation: 25dB at 1kHZ
- Channel balance: 2dB at 1kHz
- Output at 5cm/s 1kHz: 6.5mV ± 1.5dB