- 8.6″ one-piece carbon fibre tonearm, adding stiffness and reducing resonance around the pick-up cartridge (rarely found on budget turntables, due to high production costs).
- High-quality counterweight – helping further reduce unwanted resonance.
- Two isolation ‘feet’ made especially by Ortofon A/S, used to decouple the motor from the plinth.
- New DC power supply for speed stability
- Integrated Phono MM preamplifier – No need for a phono stage
- USB output to record vinyl to PC or MAC
- Factory-fitted Ortofon 2m Red.
- 3 gloss-coloured finishes available.
- Lid included
|Speed:||33,45 RPM (Manual Speed Change)|
|Drive Principle:||Belt Drive|
|Platter:||300mm Metal With Felt Mat|
|Main Bearing:||Stainless Steel|
|Wow & Flutter:||+/- 0.10%|
|Speed Drift:||+/- 0.80%|
|Signal to Noise:||– 68dB|
|Pre-Fitted Cartridge:||Ortofon 2M Red|
|Tonearm:||8.6″ Carbon Fibre|
|Effective Arm Length:||218.5mm|
|Effective Arm Mass:||6.0g|
|Included Accessories:||RCA Cable, Lid|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):||415 x 118 x 320mm – Lid Closed|
Please Note: This turntable will not work with the Pro-Ject Speed Box. Speed change is operated manually, or electronically via the Speed Box DS Strobo.