Linn Sneaky DS
Linn Sneaky Music DS supports the highest quality and most widely used audio formats currently available on the market (FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF and MP3), and plays all high quality audio sample rates and bit depths natively. Linn Sneaky DS has a custom-designed up-sampling engine which reduces noise and signal distortion, ensuring you get the best possible reproduction of your music files.
As well as your music downloads and ripped CDs, you can also listen to a huge collection of SHOUTcast Internet radio stations from around the world.
You can control your Linn Sneaky Music DS with any UPnP™ AV 1.0-compatible third party device, allowing you to choose whichever hand-held wireless device you prefer. You can even add Linn Sneaky DS to an existing Linn Knekt or third party multi-room system quickly and easily.
Linn Sneaky Music DS uses standard open interfaces for audio and control, and can be updated via software upgrades to ensure support for future features and audio formats.
Rococo Systems & Design Linn Specialists are fully trained to specify, source and expertly install a digital stream player that is tailored to meet your exact requirements.
Our fully trained Linn specialists will guide you through the various choices to establish which will best meet your needs.
Features & Technical Information
- Plays digital music over a standard Ethernet network
- On-board volume control and power amplification (20W)
- Streams internet radio, podcasts and ‘listen again’ broadcasts
- Decodes FLAC, WAV, Apple Lossless (ALAC), MP3, WMA, AIFF, AAC and OGG audio formats with up to 24-bit 192 kHz native sample rate
- Plays computer audio via Linn Songcast app e.g. iTunes, YouTube, Spotify, BBC iPlayer
- Songcast support allows synchronised playback of audio around the home
- Unbalanced (RCA) outputs
- Compatible with UPnP™ media servers and UPnP™ AV 1.0 control points