Linn Majik LP12 Turntables
The Majik LP12 provides the ideal first step on your vinyl journey. Using carefully selected components, Majik LP12 lets you experience the iconic LP12’s performance in an affordable package.
Majik LP12 brings together Linn’s latest sandwich-construction aluminium sub-chassis, patented single point bearing, and internal low noise power supply. Linn teamed up with Pro-Ject to supply the carbon tonearm and Linn’s Adikt moving magnet cartridge completes the deck.
It is available with a choice of solid wood plinths: Black Ash, Cherry, Oak, Rosenut and Walnut.
Combine the Linn Majik LP12 with the Majik Kontrol Pre-Amplifier, Majik-I Integrated Amplifier and Majik 140 Loudspeakers for an audio experience of a lifetime.
- Extremely low-noise patented main bearing to minimise friction
- 3-point spring-damped suspension to reduce unwanted vibration and noise
- Perfectly balanced high inertia metal platter for consistent speed
- Internal power supply for improved performance from a more compact solution
- Type: Turntable package
- Dimensions: (h) 140 mm x (W) 445 mm x (d) 356 mm
- Operating voltage 100 – 115 / 230 Vac
- Operating frequency 50 / 60hz motor
- Power consumption:11Va max
- Platter 2 pieces, non-magnetic Mazak 8
- Platter mat: felt
- Main bearing: 1-point bearing, mirror finish, oil bath
- Suspension: 3-point sub-chassis, 3 adjustable precision springs
- Motor: high torque, 24 pole synchronous motor, fully screened and mechanically decoupled from main bearing
- Speed options: 33 rpm and 45 rpm (use supplied adaptor for 45 rpm)
- Drive: neoprene flat belt, concentric precision pulley
- Plinth finishes: Black ash, American cherry, Rosenut, Maple and Walnut